As a rule, external flags last for about 6 months, but this depends on many factors:
- Wind force: as a rule, the flag should be rolled up or lowered and secured when the wind force exceeds 60 km / h.
- Mast height: The higher the mast, the stronger the wind affects the flag and the state of the flag deteriorates more quickly.
- Air pollution and penetration and amount of salt in the air.
Parameters of graphic material (bitmaps) for screen printing or digital printing:
- tiff file in CMYK, in LZW compression
- 1: 1 scale
- resolution of about 120 dpi
- graphics plus about 5mm (sideways) for wrapping (for banners)
- graphics for the flag entered in the format provided in the pdf file (for the page / fixed dimension)
- Alternate files for use in eps and pdf formats (maintaining resolution quality)
For vector graphics:
- 1: 1 scale
- cdr file. (version max 14) or eps.
- colors given in the PANTONE scale (numerical PMS values given)
- lettering in the project changed into curves
Please send materials over 10000KB via FTP of TOMGRAF or via WeTransfer.
It has a justification. The final price is influenced by many factors such as format, number of colors, material, number of pieces, finishing. Therefore, it is difficult to determine the right price in advance. However, you can always contact us by email or by phone. We make cost estimation without unnecessary delay.
With screen printing technique we print flags from flag-knitwear and flag-fabrics with various weights, standard is knitwear with a weight of 115g/m2. On special request, we print on knitwear with a weight of 130/135 g / m2. We also print flags on fabrics that differ from knitwear with weave and finishing. We print on knit Mesh and a very strong fabric with a cotton weave and a weight of 160 g / m2 and on a satin fabric with a beautiful silky gloss and a weight of 110 g / m2.
In the case of sublimation printing, we print on a variety of knitwear and fabrics dedicated to this type of printing – having adequate finishing. Depending on the purpose of the product and the expectations of Customers, we choose the right material.
The following rules must be observed:
- The flag should not hit any obstacles, it should move freely.
- Do not allow, that the soiling of the flag makes it difficult to wash. We recommend washing the flag displayed outdoors once every two weeks. You should have two pieces of flag on one mast so that when one is in the wash, you can hang the second flag on the mast.
- Each flag produced by us has a sewn label with information about the way of exploitation and washing.
- Any flag damage, i.e. over-rinse, cracks, tears, should be removed in a timely manner so that they do not cause permanent damage, impossible for a sartorial repairing.
Oczywiście takie zasady istnieją i należy je ściśle przestrzegać:
- The state flag always has priority over other flags.
- When determining the order of flags on masts, we always look from the side of the building in front of which masts are standing on which the flags will be suspended.
- For two flag exposures, place the Polish flag on the right
- Hanging flags next to each other should have the same number and the masts have the same height.
- With the vertical display of the Polish flag, the white belt is always on the left, tangent to the mast.
- It is not allowed to hang the flag of Poland on the roof of the building. Only government institutions have such a privilege.
- The flag with the coat of arms of Poland (emblem) can only be used by: civil airports, airports, civilian airplanes, harbor master’s offices and bosun’s offices , marine and inland vessels.
- Outside the borders of Poland, the flag with the emblem is used by embassies, consular offices and foreign missions.
- The central mast is the most important one with three masts (the Polish flag should be hung on it) the second is on its right side, the third on the left.
- On the right mast, we display the city, commune, provincial, county or company flag, and on the left flag of the EU or other country.
- At the four masts the most important is the rightmost mast and then the next ones.
- At the five masts, the central mast is the most important and then the right and left masts, and the right and left extremes at the end.
- The destroyed Polish flag cannot be thrown away, it should be burned.